
Rich has been growing a nice garden this year! We have already harvested radishes and lettuce. We have tomatoes on the vine and our squash and cucumbers are blooming. We even have a couple of bell peppers starting on our pepper plants. Still to come will be carrots, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. I almost can't wait!
One nice way we have found to conserve water is to use the water from the kid's swimming pool to water the garden. We feel less guilty about using the pool and we have a good excuse for emptying and refilling the water to keep it fresh! One afternoon, (decidedly unpictured here!) the girls and I were all in the pool while Rich worked in the garden. Fun was had by all!
1 comment:
I love, love, love the pictures! I can't get over how alike all of the generations in your family look. ;-)
YAY for the new update!!
Post a Comment